11. The Lads/MarcoDelPapa/97Points
Serie A Canada
- Buffon(JUV) - If you have him, you just do not take him out of the lineup.
- De Sanctis(NAP) - Third CS in a row a possibility at home to Parma
- Abbiati(MIL) - A home game against Atalanta could bring his first CS of the season.
- Viviano(FIO) - Catania is a tough opponent, but he's been pretty darn good for the Viola so far.
- Berni(SAM) - Ferrara has these boys playing strong defense, and Pescara hasn't scored yet this season.
- Handanovic(INT) - Away to Torino won't be easy but this man makes saves.
- Marchetti(LAZ) - Been a big part of Lazio's impressive start to the season.
- Stekelenburg(ROM) - If Bologna play like they did in the first half against Milan last time out, he will let in a goal or two.
- Consigli(ATA) - Might not win, or get a CS, but he'll be busy and make plenty saves. Can he stop another penalty?
- Padelli(UDI) - It's about time Udinese win a game. Away to Siena should be the game to do it, a possible clean sheet for this man.
- Liechsteiner(JUV) - An assist or a goal are never out of the realm of possibility for the talented RB.
- Chiellini(JUV) - Should be fully fit now get him into your lineups if you can.
- Cannavaro(NAP) - Could be another CS for Napoli
- Gastaldello(SAM) - The Ciro Ferrara wall is alive and well, Pescara is not.
- Dias(LAZ) - I like what I see from Lazio thus far.
- Zanetti(INT) - Does he ever get old?
- Acerbi(MIL) - CS for Milan? Likely
- Konko(LAZ) - Chievo will have trouble against what seems to be a strong Lazio defense.
- Caceres(JUV) - Will be pushing forward plenty in his first game back from injury, it's a risk but he could bring some points to your defensive line.
- Piris(ROM) - The wing backs in Zeman's attack are always pushing forward. Piris always has potential for points as long as he starts.
- Hamsik(NAP) - To this point in the season he is the #1 player in Serie A fantasy...stud.
- Hernanes(LAZ) - Another man in baby blue who has been fantastic thus far, and will continue to do so as long as he keeps feeding Klose.
- Pirlo(JUV) - Couldn't drop him any further, but wouldn't be surprised if he has a non-Pirlo like game this week.
- Sneijder(INT) - Torino will be in tough to keep the Dutchman at bay this week.
- Nocerino(MIL) - Tough to keep him out of the top ten with his scoring ability.
- Maggio(NAP) - Maggio to Cavani = Goal ... wouldn't be the first time.
- Pjanic(ROM) - Love the talent this guy has, will he put it together?
- Marchisio(JUV) - Always a threat in the midfield.
- Poli(SAM) - He runs the Sampdoria midfield, and with a matchup against Pescara this week, he is almost a must start Serie A midfielder.
- Lazzari(UDI) - Udinese should have a good week against Siena and Lazzari is one of the more underrated Serie A midfielders.
- Vidal(JUV) - Hasn't been great to start the season, but he does take penalties which always helps.
- Guarin(INT) - Has become a main fixture in the Inter midfield.
- Inler(NAP) - The goalscoring Napoli produces just makes most of their players worth starting.
- Boateng(MIL) - Hasn't shown much yet this season, but the talent is there.
- Lodi(Catania) - Much like Lazzari he is so underrated.
- Pizarro(FIO) - Will he be feeding Jovetic in the absence of Aquilani?
- Florenzi(ROM) - Had a goal vs Inter in Matchday 2, can he continue to impress?
- Gomez(CAT) - Love this kid, but I just don't like their chances in Florence this weekend.
- Candreva(LAZ) - What a goal in Matchday #2 ... is he finally living up to potential.
- Obiang(SAM) - Already one assist this season, maybe another coming this weekend.
- Cavani(NAP) - Do I need to say anything?
- Klose(LAZ) - A goal is always likely from this man.
- Jovetic(FIO) - Fiorentina has three goals this season, Jovetic has all three nuff said.
- Pazzini(MIL) - Coming off a hattrick against Bologna, he should score again vs Atalanta this week.
- Matri(JUV) - Giovinco getting a rest, and Matri will be motivated to get his place back in the team. I see a goal or two in his future.
- Milito(INT) - Will have a tough time with Ogbonna this week, but is always a good bet to score.
- Maxi Lopez(SAM) - Im on the Sampdoria train bigtime this weekend. Maxi will score.
- Di Natale(UDI) - Its about time he scores!
- Destro(ROM) - Starting as the target man in Zeman's trident attack, he will get plenty of opportunites to score.
- Totti(ROM) - Looks rejuvenated in Zeman's system
- Vucinic(JUV) - Will be back to playing support for Matri, had 8 goals and 8 assists in that role last season.
- Pandev(NAP) - Have think he'll be trying to stave off Insigne from taking his spot in the starting XI. Motivation=Results
- Immobile(GEN) - Genoa's best chance of scoring on Juventus. Remember how often Giovinco tortured his parent club? Me too.
- El Shaarawy(MIL) - Will be the support striker for Pazzini. That could mean good things for the youngster.
- Pelissier(CHI) - Hes consistent.
- Miccoli(PAL) - Somebody on Palermo needs to score at some point.
- Diamanti(BOL) - Bologna should get a goal against Roma this week, Diamanti is the best bet to get it.
- Denis(ATA) - Atalanta's target man, if they score it's usually him to get it.
- Lopez(ROM) - Anyone on Roma has a chance to score in that All out attack Zeman offence, and he'll be starting this week.
- Bianchi(TOR) - Rolando is a veteran who will never be incredible, but is consistent but he's still just a low end option.